National Black Violence Conference
One hundred and ten Black men came together to begin a dialogue that ultimately led to the development of a ten-year agenda aimed at addressing the crisis facing Black Men in the City of Philadelphia. Men from all walks of life attended the meeting.
Stay Up To Date
Check out our events and activites about issues effecting today's men
Upcoming Events Here is a list of upcoming events
1. Stay Calm Don't Argue
2. Turn off the car and turn on internal lights
3. Open the window
4. Keep your hands where police can see them
5. Upon request show police driver's license, registration and proof of insurance.
6. Politely ask why you are being pulled over.
7. Dont't talk yourself into a ticket
8. Make no moves whil police are talking to you.
9. In certain cases your car can be searched withou warrant. To protect yoursel later, you should state that you do not consent to a search. It is not lawful for police to arrest you simply for refusing to consent to a search.
10. Don't bad mouth a police officer or run away, even if you believe what is happening is unreasonable. This tyoe of behaviour could lead to your arrest.